Friday, December 14, 2007

Rejoice!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE!" Philippians 4:4


What a simple, yet great verse to revel in today. Rejoice!
What an awesome way to live your life--being content in ALL circumstances. I will keep this blog short today because I am excited at the task laid in front of me...calling me (and you) to rejoice.


Let's read one more verse on what Paul has to say about rejoicing:


"I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phillippians 4:10-13

Rejoicing in the African Monsoons

No comments: