Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Proof of His Light.

Good Morning Faithful Readers.

This morning I was catching up on Lorrie's Cancer blog (http://www.lorriscancerupdates.blogspot.com/) and read something that really touched me. Lorrie posted a prayer request from a friend for a little girl named Jaiden Tlapa.

Before Christmas, 8 year old Jaiden was playing in front of her house when she slipped and fell into a snow blower. She is currently at Children's Hospital in Boston on life support and her family is fully relying on prayer and faith in God for her recovery. I have included the blog that the family has started so you guys can post prayers on there and read the updates on Jaiden and her progress. She is a beautiful little girl and her story has changed lives around the world--many have been inspired to give their lives to Christ and to put Him in the center of their lives.

Here is the blog:
http://www.jaident.blogspot.com/

I hope this touches you as much as it did me. If anything I hope you realize how powerful our God truly is and know that your problems-- no matter how big or small they may be--that He is there with you in them--facing them with you. He is a God that can do anything! As my blog from yesterday says, He really is the light and no darkness can overcome His light.

Please pray for this little girl and her family.

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up Jaiden and her family to you Lord. I pray for a covering over them and a shield of protection. Be with them through this challenging time and continue to reveal your love to them. Be their light and don't let them be discouraged from the darkness they are facing. I pray you continue to heal Jaiden and that more and more people continue to hear about her story and are touched by it and the works you are doing through Jaiden. Thank you Lord for being a Father that heals. Amen.

No comments: